- Game System: Pathfinder RPG
- A list of Reference material.
- Campaign Feel: Gritty, low magic heroic fantasy. Survival and exploration heavy. Lots of wilderness adventures and plenty of RP opportunity. Mortality Warning!!!
- Sandbox style adventuring and exploration. Takes place in a frontier area with warring factions.
- PCs HP starts with Con score + Con mod for 1st level, plus HD roll + Con mod for 2nd level.
- E7 rules. No PC or NPC can have more than 7 character levels. For every 10,000 XP after 7th level, characters will earn a feat, which can be chosen from the standard available feats, or this list of new feats.
- Everyone has a Leadership score, as per the feat. Taking the feat itself adds a +2 to that score and may be taken multiple times.
- Use Hero Points from APG. Hero feats are available, but no hero point magic, nor the anti-hero variant.
- Called shots may now be made, using the called shot rules from Ultimate Combat. It costs a hero point to make a called shot, though.
- In addition to masterwork items, there are further levels of masterwork. Mastercraft: 3X the cost of mwk, +2 to hit w/ weapons; -2 to armor check penalty, +2 to max Dex and +1 to AC for armor. Masterpiece: 9X the cost of mwk, +3 to hit and +1 to damage with weapons; -3 to armor check penalty, +3 to max Dex and +2 to AC for armor. Mcft items such as thieves tools and alchemist labs give a +4 to skill checks and mpc items give a +6. Availability of Mcft and Mpc items is up to GM discretion.
- Magic items are hard to find for sale unless they are equal to a +1 enchantment bonus, 1st or 2nd level spells or minor wondrous items. Wands must be researched and created from rare components. They are not for sale anywhere. Magic shops don’t exist, per se. Some potions may be found at apothecaries or temples. Some merchants may have a magic item or two for sale, but the cost varies wildly. See the Magic Items page for more details.
- Common Folklore and Superstitions, effective defenses against the supernatural, herb lore, etc.
- Revised Feats is a list of standard feats I’ve monkeyed with, house ruled changes, etc.
- Revised Skills is a list of skills similar to the revised feats above.
- Revised Spells is a list of spells that have been changed, house ruled, etc.